By Alyssa Camareno
The holidays are approaching fast, I mean have you heard all the holiday songs playing in stores already?! I’ve found it makes holiday gift shopping much less stressful if you shop on or before Black Friday, so get to shopping friends! Don’t have any ideas for the special men in your life? I’ve got you covered with our Holiday Gift Guide for Him…
The men in your life should appreciate and tend to their skin, and if they aren’t, why not give them a little nudge by offering up a skincare gift. These gifts also work perfectly for that guy in your life who is really into skincare and sticks to a beauty routine! Try gifting a skincare basket with facial scrubs, moisturizers, shaving essentials, and don’t forget a great lip scrub. Try some of these in your gift basket…
- Lip Revival Sugar Scrub ($14)
- Total Body Revival Body Scrub ($24)
- Jack Black Facial Moisturizer with SPF 20 ($17.50)
- Jack Black Daily Facial Cleanser ($19)
- For an added bonus throw in BFR’s South Beach Spray for textured hair looks ($19)
What guy doesn’t love fun jokes and novelty items?! If you’ve got a hilarious guy in your life, try gifting them something funny or gift something a little more unusual. For these types of guys, I always go for novelty socks with fun prints and patterns. Check out some of these ideas below.
If you’ve got someone really difficult in mind, try keeping your gift simple for them. For these guys I typically go for basic tees, socks, and don’t skip out on the snacks. That’s my secret to keeping a difficult gift receiver happy, you can’t go wrong with a yummy snack!
- Mack Weldon Underwear ($24)
- Mack Weldon Undershirts ($32)
- Ted Baker Bow Ties ($59.50)
- Snacks: giant popcorn tin, beef jerky and cheese, or their favorite candies
When in doubt, do it yourself! How can you not fall in love with something someone put time and effort into making just for you. Try some of these DIYs for that special guy in your life.