WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT @IPSY
- We’re always looking for an eyeliner that’ll stand up to summer humidity, sweat, and of course—pool parties! And this one definitely delivers. The gel-based formula is highly-pigmented, long-lasting, and waterproof. You can splash the day away without fear of smudging.
- It’s made with vitamin E that helps nourish, condition, and soften the delicate skin on your lids.
- No sharpener? No problem. It's retractable—just twist up the pencil (there’s enough for up to 25 twists!) to reveal more product.
- Got sensitive skin? This gentle formula is great for you.
- This baby is cruelty-free so you can apply it without the guilt.
- Whiskey is a warm brown shade with a subtle shimmer.
HOW TO USE IT. 2 EASY (AND EYE-CATCHING) EYELINER LOOKS
1. Wing it out: Draw a line of brown eyeliner across your upper lash line starting from the inner corner of your eye and thickening it as you reach the outer corner. Sharply wing upward and outward at the outer corner of your eye.
2. Go subtly smoky: Trace along your upper and lower lash lines. Using an angled eyeliner brush, blend the color until it’s nice and smudgy. Finish with two coats of mascara.